For more than 35 years, QC Conveyors has been focused on providing our customers with reliable, easy to use conveyors systems that meet their needs and backing them up with world class service and support. Whether our customers are an end user looking to decrease their line’s downtime or an OEM putting our conveyor in a machine with their company name on it, QC Conveyors offers the quality, reliable product that our clients are looking for.
As a Duravant Family Company, QC Conveyors participates in global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs, as well as Doing Good initiatives to support our communities. In addition to a culture that promotes long term career satisfaction, with opportunities for personal and professional growth, QC Conveyors offers an excellent total rewards package that includes:
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation
- Benefits: We have comprehensive benefit packages designed to support our employees' health, well-being, and financial security
- Development: We have education and training programs which include an educational assistance program
- Time Off: We offer paid holidays and paid time off
- Driven Team Members: We have a cross-functional, collaborative environment, focused on delivering results
- Core Values: Our core values are Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Winning Spirit, and Sense of Urgency
- Culture: We are driven by our number one asset - our employees, and their successes
- Doing Good: We love to be active members of our community! We have several volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
QC Conveyors is searching for a Shipping Tech, responsible for stocking supplies for the shipping department and preparing outbound orders for shipping.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties as assigned.
- Notify the appropriate person when shipping supply inventory is getting low
- Maintain shipping department in an organized and orderly manner
- Answer the buzzer when vendors or visitors arrive
- Check items to be shipped against the supply request to confirm that quantities, destination, and customer information is correct
- File shipping requests appropriately when completed
- As needed, perform additional shipping duties as a backup
- Prepare appropriate outbound shipping labels
- Respond to internal/external customer inquiries related to shipments
- Other duties as assigned