SiteLock Needs a Customer Success Representative - Billing
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
Primary responsibility of the Customer Success Representative - Billing is to deliver a world-class experience ensuring customers questions and concerns are addressed on the first call or chat. This position will be a key link for SiteLock to our users and voice of the customer and directly responsible for ensuring a positive, productive customer experience.
- Serve as the dedicated go-to contact and ensure that our customers have an outstanding experience through inbound calls, chats and responding to tickets.
- Responsible for working with customers to resolve billing questions and concerns.
- Process PCI compliant customer credit card information.
- Handles all Customer Service-related inquiries, product changes and status updates and cancellations with a focus on solving the issue on the first call.
- Recommends products to the customer. Utilizes sales skills to probe for information and close the inquiry to maintain customer base.
- Trouble-shoot billing errors and solve so the customer is happy, and it benefits the company.
- Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents SiteLock in a positive light at all times.
- Prevents customer cancels and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email/chat. Responds and replies to every customer email/ticket the same day.
- Identifies trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms.
- Ensures that all communications are noted in the CRM so subsequent issues will have complete information.
- Foster a positive, success-oriented culture with a focus on customer delight
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of billing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate. Able to navigate through multiple programs, systems and windows.
- Able to multi-task. I.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Proven and effective problem solver.
- Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO, and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffle board and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings. In addition, we provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.