The Saban Community Clinic was founded on the principle that healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Our clinics provide Whole Person Care to everyone regardless of income or immigration status. This includes medical, behavioral health and dental care.
For over 50 years, we have been redefining community health through a systemic approach that creates a lasting impact on individual lives and creates healthier communities.
Providing oversight for administrative clinical nursing services in an ambulatory care setting. Continuously evaluates and monitors clinic flow to ensure an efficient patient visit.
This position is located at 6043 Hollywood Blvd, LA, CA 90028
Essential Functions :
- Ensuring effective patient flow, a high quality of nursing care and compliance with clinic policies, and government regulations.
- Provides leadership and guidance to nursing and support staff at the clinic site with integrity and professionalism.
- Assist in quality assurance and quality improvement programs in the nursing and ancillary support areas.
- Monitors compliance with clinic policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Provides oversight of the clinical operational quality assurance program.
- Monitors cost effective ordering of supplies, adherence to emergency procedures, and infection control.
- Assists in the training of staff.
- Addresses any personnel issues to promote a productive and supportive work environment.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams and other stakeholder in order to develop, implement and evaluate clinic programs and services.
- Applies evidence-based healthcare practices and nursing standards
- Reviews patient and staff data to measure the effectiveness of patient care.
- Fosters effectively communicating among members of the patient care team and others across the Clinic to coordinate a smooth and timely clinic flow for patients and clinicians to achieve Patient Centered Medical Home (PCHM) goals.
- 2-5 years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse, with a minimum of one year of experience in the clinical area assigned
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid, current CA Registered Nurse license to practice.
- Fluent in Spanish + English highly highly desired, oral and written communication skills demonstrated in both languages preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records required.
- Knowledge of direct outpatient care and prior experience in a clinic setting is strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of local, state and federal regulations relating to care of patients in a clinic setting; and prior experience with county, state and federal programs such as CHDP, FPACT, EWC, Medi-Cal, Managed Care, and Title X is preferred.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Chiropractor/Acupuncture Care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off
Come join our dynamic team and make a lasting impact in our patients' lives!