SiteLock Needs a Director of Channel Field Sales
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
SiteLock is seeking a Director of Channel Field Sales (DCFS) to join our organization. DCFS’s win, maintain, educate, and expand relationships within their assigned territories. Director Channel Field is responsible for driving partner growth by managing Channel Field agents and growing the existing base of partners via recruitment and onboarding of new partners within the Hosting, Web builder, and Developer markets. DCFS provide training, create and report against relevant metrics, and provide coaching to their CFRs
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Managing day to day activities of Channel Field Representatives
- Deliver on monthly team recruitment and conversion goals
- Drive Channel Field training
- Identify and report on key tracking KPIs and metrics
- Drive initiatives with existing Channel Field Representatives to achieve revenue growth targets
- Leverage problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone
- Develop and deliver training
Director of Channel Field Sales Accountability and Performance Measures (KPI):
- Achieves existing team channel partner monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue growth targets
- Meets team new channel partner onboarding and new partner revenue targets
- Meets assigned team expectations for profitability.
- Drive initiatives such as but not limited to Cross-selling additional services, improving channel partner product merchandising, or other initiatives to grow product attach rates and revenue.
- Ensures team completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Manage and grow Pipeline of channel team prospects both new and existing
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
DCFS must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not limited to: background selling solutions-based technology solutions (preferably in the security space), effective channel recruitment strategies, strong coaching and training skills, metrics tracking, KPI reporting, and conducting in-person sales calls, and having a history of educating channel partners and team member on how to achieve success.
- 15-20 years of prior channel sales experience, 5 years field experience/hosting industry experience, 5 years
- Successful track record managing channel relationships
- Experience in selling over the phone is a requirement
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work the required hours of the position.
- Ability to travel if requested and/or required
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills.
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.