SiteLock Needs a Channel Operations Specialist
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
SiteLock is seeking a Channel Operations Specialist to join our organization (COSR). The role’s primary responsibilities focus on supporting the Director of Partner Success in winning, maintaining, educating, and growth expansion within the Channel organizations accounts and prospects. Channel Operations/ Support representatives are responsible for handling tasks assigned by the Director of Partner Success, providing support, training and onboarding to maximize partner revenue. The COSR acts as both a product and project manager for the division servicing as a liaison between the Channel team, partner, and other SiteLock business units.
Channel Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, tracking, and assisting in driving partner deployments
- Creating concise presentation material for us by the Channel Organization (PowerPoint, Marketing One pagers, etc.)
- Assisting partners with product knowledge and execution of go to market strategies laid out by the CCO.
- Provide Director of Partner Success with updated numbers to ensure we are tracking against budget and goals
- Leverage problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone
- Server as a liaison between the partner and other SiteLock business units to trouble shoot any issues that arise
- Create and maintain operational processes for the improvement of client onboarding and reporting
Channel Operations/Support Accountability and Performance Measures (KPI):
- Assist in achieving strategic channel revenue targets for SiteLock
- Meet project deadlines and complete assigned task set by Director of Partner Success
- weekly/monthly partner deployment meetings
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Effectively address and assign to appropriate functional group channel partner issues that arise
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of prior channel sales experience with 1-year project or product management experience
- 3+ years hosting Industry experience
- 3+ years partner enablement experience in hosting industry
- Successful track record managing channel relationships
- Experience in working inter-departmentally to achieve results
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Effective project and product management skills
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills both in person and over the phone
- Ability to work the required hours of the position
- Ability to travel if requested and/or required
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.