Sitelock Needs a Sales Enablement Representative
SiteLock is the Global Leader in business website security and is the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future attacks, accelerate website performance and meet PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes (basically like Batman if Gotham City was the internet). Our mission is to protect every website on the internet (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT good), that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
The Sales Enablement Representative is responsible for executing on a strategy to achieve partner leadership driving revenue for SiteLock products and services. You will be responsible for assigned onboarding, enablement, and driving marketing events for SiteLock and our Partners. You'll develop and define partner onboarding, campaigns, and KPIs to measure Partners progress. You will also assist with product messaging for SiteLock products and services specific to Partner marketing needs. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering, Customers Service and Sales, to drive initiatives needed to effectively onboard partner and enable them to maximize sell through opportunities.
- Grow SiteLock business by helping partners successfully build/grow their security business by leveraging Sitelock products.
- Develop and leverage repeatable Partner Onboarding and Partner Enablement programs
- Collaborate with SiteLock cross-functional team members to develop plans and execute tactics for joint marketing programs and activities that educate target markets, generate prospects and ultimately drive pipeline and revenue.
- Collaborate with SiteLock Channel Field Representatives to develop and execute Go To Market activities with assigned partners.
- Develop and maintain partner relationships in conjunction with Channel Field reps, conduct regular partner KPI calls, communicate plans and results of Go-To-Market initiatives, and ensure timelines are meet for partner launches.
- Guide delivery of all marketing components needs of the partner and Channel Field Representative teams including content, creative, assets, and offers.
- Implement metrics for tracking the results and effectiveness of each program and its activities.
- Monitor, interpret and report plan performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- 3-5+ years of partner enablement experience
- Understanding of SAAS B2B and B2C marketing
- Direct B2B Sales Experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Consistent, ability to ensure unified messaging across all channels
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.