SiteLock Needs a Sales Engineer/Technical Architect
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
- Create competitive analysis that details our competitor's marketing, sales and product strategies
- Evangelize solution value proposition and offerings at customer visits, sales training, seminars, and trade shows
- Provide product support to sales, support, customers and other stakeholders.
- Develop and prioritize product requirements and user stories for new products/services as well as enhancement / change requirements for existing products/services to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, operations, marketing and stakeholders from business units to help support the development of channel solution sets.,
- Support Channel Sales via product training and joint customer presentations, helping the sales team to position the product suite.
- Help develop and review content sales/marketing collateral (e.g. customer presentations, white papers, competitive briefings, product demonstrations, data sheets, and FAQs).
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software or SaaS product management, support or development.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well under pressure while managing multiple competing projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Highly analytically decision-making approach.
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to turn ambiguous and potentially conflicting requirements into clearly defined solutions.
- Experience creating specifications for use by both technical and non-technical readers.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US.
- Self-starter; motivated; energetic.
- Willing to travel 5-10% of the time.
Sales Engineer Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience in customer facing roles - technical sales engineer or solution implementation engineer or customer support engineer.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in the Identity Management, IT Security or Web Security space.
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.