The Systems Analyst I will perform system modifications and deployments, serve as a junior resource on healthcare software implementations, and assist with internal projects assigned by management. This position will work as part of a team of technical and analytical resources responsible for investigating issues escalated from customers and/or the Service Desk team, implementing solutions and effectively communicating resolutions.
- Actively troubleshoot and research issues to minimize impact to the customer when contacted for escalation/guidance.
- Complete system changes and project deliverables as assigned with guidance from senior resources as needed.
- Serve as a junior resource on new Solarity implementations and complete tasks as instructed by the assigned Project Team members.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of systems and procedures when necessary.
- Work as part of a team dedicated to optimizing production environments, increasing productivity through the use of the Solarity technology.
- Travel to customer sites when requested for any Go Lives. Less than 10%.
- Situational off-hours availability for scheduled or unscheduled tasks.
- 2+ years of technical experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in IT field with 1 year of technical experience or Bachelor’s degree in IT field.
- Experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution preferred.
- SQL database structure knowledge and syntax preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/PC concepts such as installing peripheral devices, installing software, registering files, Event Viewer, and Windows Services preferred.
- Experience with software application support desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, desire to work in a team setting.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner and possess the ability to operate under stated deadlines.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.