The CRM & Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and clients to develop successful enterprise and campaign-level CRM, marketing automation and email marketing programs, with a focus on defining customer journeys that map to business goals and integrate with cross-channel communication plans.
- Oversee email marketing and marketing automation plans, including data collection and data integration, personalization and segmentation strategies, and program reporting, including KPI development and performance evaluation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand integrated marketing plans and available data sources to develop and leverage a broader martech ecosystem.
- Provide creative design input, testing and optimization support for email templates and one-off deployments.
- Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to the advancement of agency’s CRM and marketing automation practice.
- Work with clients and cross-functional teams to understand business goals and marketing strategies, and then translate these requirements into custom CRM solutions, with a focus on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot and Eloqua.
- Acquire and maintain relevant CRM and marketing automation certifications, including but not limited to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Marketo.
- Lead the execution of communication plans that utilize CRM strategy and marketing automation programs to improve clients’ relationships with customers, improve customer retention and drive sales growth.
- Develop custom programs that focus on collecting, leveraging, and enhancing first party data, in order to execute targeted, personalized programs and campaigns.
- Understand CRM systems and integration points with other martech platforms to develop connected customer journeys and relevant experiences.
- Oversee the execution of customer relationship marketing strategies, from planning and campaign setup, through testing, deployment, reporting and optimization, adhering to platform best practices and integrating with back-end systems.
- Evaluate program success and identify optimization opportunities through KPI development, regular program reporting and integrated campaign recaps.
- Support the creation of scalable processes and best practice documentation related to lead generation, database management and program evaluation.
- Define and follow QA processes to ensure proper data management and list sourcing. Contribute to client-specific and agency-wide data governance initiatives.
- Support digital and media team leadership in providing team coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates.
- Work with Digital Experience Director and Sr. Digital Marketing Director to continually assess and improve the types and levels of CRM, marketing automation and lead generation services the agency provides.