The Digital Strategist will be responsible for working with account teams, cross-functional teams and clients to develop strategies that leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem.
- Responsible for the successful development of digital, mobile, web and SEO.
- Work alongside agency cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions that deliver on our clients’ business and marketing objectives.
- Candidate must be a problem-solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends and audience insights to influence brand/marketing strategies.
- Provide consultation and guidance on various areas of online marketing communications (web/digital/social/mobile).
- Oversee the planning and execution of online strategies, campaigns and platforms, including social media, email, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, websites/landing pages, CRM/automation, video and emerging technologies.
- Work with account teams to help define scope and recommended approach for digital projects.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed client objectives.
- Identify key digital trends and insights to make business decisions.
- Leverage research tools and data to form strategic approaches that are driven by actionable insights.
- Manage and assist in reporting, evaluation and insights derived from digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Tableau in conjunction with other reporting services to track metrics and refine client strategies.
- Collaborate with media team to complement online buys by providing guidance on paid social advertising strategy and search engine marketing.
- Support Digital Marketing Director in providing digital marketing support, coaching, professional development and training to 2RM associates.
- Support overall agency digital marketing efforts, including contributing to social media, blogs and new business efforts as needed.
- Work with Digital Marketing Director to continually assess and improve the types and levels of digital marketing services the agency provides.
SEO: Agency Subject Matter Expert
- Serve as an agency resource for SEO-related initiatives.
- Ensure availability to internal teams as opportunities arise requiring SEO knowledge and support.
- Provide SEO thought leadership internally and with clients.
- Consult with accounts across agency in strategic planning initiatives.
- Research and report on SEO trends and developments in key channels.
- Attend seminars as appropriate, engage in networking opportunities.