FACILITIES ASSOCIATE (Night Shift)
Westchester Lower School
The Windward School is currently seeking a full time Facilities Associate for the Westchester Lower School. This position is a night shift role, 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm and located in White Plains, New York.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing routine maintenance in school buildings such as fixing structural damage, windows, doors or wall repair.
- Responding to maintenance tickets for repairs and furniture and supply needs of our faculty and staff.
- Repairing broken or leaky plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
- Work on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or wiring issue occurs.
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly.
- Assisting with preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems.
- Painting rooms within in building when old paint has become faded or chipped.
- Repairing any potential safety hazards to avoid injuries.
- Sanitizing and thoroughly cleaning all areas of campus, where needed.
- Event services set-up (including but not limited to chairs, tables, technology, and other dÃ©cor) and tear-down and clean-up post event.
- Parking and traffic duty during morning and afternoon drop-off and pick-up, as well as, at large events.
- Any additional duties & responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.