Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Requires standing for prolonged periods of time
- Requires lifting up 50lb
- Requires using hands to handle, control or lift objects
- Requires being outside and exposed to environmental conditions
- Requires being in construction environment
- Requires repetitive movement
- Exposure to work near moving mechanical parts, heavy equipment and moving vehicular traffic
- Exposure to reasonable noise levels
- Exposure to chemicals- Paint thinners/ Paint removers
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1 year of related experience
This job description is not intended to be all‐inclusive, and employees will also perform other duties as assigned by management as required.
Traffic Management Inc. (TMI) reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Please do not call to check the status of an employment application, we do not give out status updates. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the recruiter for that position.
Traffic Management Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status. Traffic Management Inc. utilizes the E-Verify program.