- The ideal candidate for this role is skilled in troubleshooting and resolving internal and external customer issues and inquiries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year to three years related experience in receivable accounts, databases, data entry and ten key functions and customer service experience, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A strong candidate for this role is committed to continued learning and enjoys being part of a team.
- Proven communication (both verbal and written) & customer service skills and the ability to work productively with minimal direct supervision. Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) is not required but desirable.
- This role will spend a lot of time working with a computer so proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, is required. Experience with specialized software suites related to billing or finance/accounting preferred but not required. Software includes CIS Infinity, WaterSmart, Paymentus, Mitel, and others.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are essential to the role as well as an ability to manage a large variety of tasks and deadlines in a positive and productive manner. Experience or familiarity with functioning in an “active” or “busy” call center environment is preferred.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's license within 30 days of full time employment and be insurable under District's standards.
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid Certification within the first six (6) months of employment.
The range for this role is $22.29 - $31.23 hourly. Hiring wage will depend on qualifications and experience, but typically falls within the minimum and midpoint of the pay range.
At ERWSD, we value life-work balance and are leaders in the industry with our holistic benefits package, which includes but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee housing and $300 monthly housing stipend programs
- Wellness program
- Retirement savings plans (414h and 457)
- 13.5 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Comp Time
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- $400 Annual Recreation Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ski Pass, Electrical Vehicle, and Computer loan programs
- Hybrid/Remote schedule optional but must be able to be in office 50% of the time
Click HERE to learn more from our full 2022 Benefits Guide.
All District employees must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and extensive background check. For a full position description, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must apply online at www.erwsd.org by June 30, 2022.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.