Education Requirements Upon Hire:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related behavioral health field plus two years' related experience.
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners licensed at the associate level or independent level.
- Must possess valid Arizona Drivers License and have a clean Motor Vehicle Report for the last 3 years.
- Bilingual- Spanish, preferred
- Demonstrates clinical competency in accordance with standards for the position.
- Demonstrates competencies in accordance with CODAC standards and metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of various therapeutic techniques utilized when treating clients experiencing mental health challenges, including sexual abuse/trauma.
- Extensive knowledge of drugs of abuse and dynamics of abuse/addictive behavior.
- Extensive knowledge and experience conducting individual, group and family therapy.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of DSM-IV TR.
- Extensive knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to interact effectively with adult recovery teams and clinical teams.
- Familiarity with people and practices within various ethnic and cultural groups.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc.,importing/exporting date to/from applications.