Education and/or Experience
- Required: The applicant must have Auto CAD experience. 3D modeling experience a plus
- Desirable: Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel a strong plus
- Work experience in a manufacturing work environment preferred.
- Diploma or Certificate of training in Drafting Technology preferred but not required.
- Experience in Landscape Architecture or similar is ideal.
- Minimum one-year experience preferred or a combination of training and experience.
Less than 10%
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Must have experience working with AutoCad
- Experience with an ERP system is strongly preferred but not required.
General work environment is office with frequent visits to the manufacturing floor. Must be able to talk/hear to communicate, converse with discern, convey, exchange information. Frequently using hands and fingers to operate computer. Must be able to sit for long periods of time in an office setting. Frequently seeing to detect, distinguish, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, inspect, estimate and assess drawings, renderings, materials, colors, etc.
Personal Protective Equipment
Safety glasses, safety toe shoes are required when in the factory.
General work environment is office with frequent visits to the manufacturing floor.