- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Familiarity with relevant employment law.
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field of study preferred.
- 2+ years of prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
Valid driver's license required.
Generous Benefit Package
Motor Vehicle Record & Criminal Background performed
Employment contingent upon pre-employment screening results
Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer