EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager I to join our growing team in Sioux Falls, SD. The Project Manager I provides overall direction, coordination, and execution of small to medium scope customer implementations. This position works closely with senior project management resources to grow knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies and lead project teams through full project life-cycle.
- Plan, manage and execute multiple small to medium scope projects, increasing complexity as knowledge grows.
- Identify project scope and associated deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans/timelines.
- Manage project plans/timelines, scope, risks, issues and change control.
- Track and communicate project progress against agreed deliverables.
- Escalate any identified risks that may negatively impact the customer’s expectations.
- Provide updates to management and obtain approval for project actions as needed.
- Plan, coordinate and execute project implementation.
- Determine project resource requirements, including staffing, software, hardware and facilities.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance for the project team to ensure project deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
- Work closely with the project team from initiation to launch, bringing the customer angle to every decision being made.
- Lead project team through post go-live/stabilization to successfully resolve any issues.
- Deliver outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Participate with senior department resources in process creation and improvements.
- Travel approximately 10-20% annually for customer discovery and go-live visits.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of relatable experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience with technical projects or within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Basic understanding of Project Management and/or Software Development life-cycle methodologies desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, strategic and organizational skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- Ability to function autonomously with moderate guidance.
- Ability to be adaptable to changing processes, techniques and situations.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.