EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist I to join our team in Springfield, MO. The IT Support Specialist I is responsible for providing technical support to the organization’s end users. This includes on-site and remote support to customers for issues related to hardware, software, telephony, and all other related peripherals.
- Point of contact for all inbound client phone calls to the Service Desk. Professionally gathers basic information regarding incidents and requests for further processing.
- Respond to requests for end user support in a professional and courteous manner. Ascertains from users the nature of the problem, formulates diagnosis and assists users through problem solving steps escalating when appropriate.
- There is also a range of administration duties within this role including onboarding of new users.
- Provide basic software administration functions for in-house developed software.
- Strive to become a subject matter expert on vendor supported software in the environment.
- Configure and maintain the Endpoint Patch Management, and Endpoint Anti-Virus solutions.
- Creates detailed work logs and process documentation utilizing the organizations ticketing system.
- Procure IT equipment and supplies.
- Installs and deploys IT assets including but not limited to workstations, laptops, printers, computer peripherals, and software.
- Supports wireless device deployments, including iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices, and participates in the configuration and maintenance of the company MDM.
- Assists in maintaining and configuring the telephony systems.
- Participates and takes ownership in IT inventory asset management solutions.
- Participates with guidance researching hardware, software, and protocols in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related technical field with 1 years of relevant technical experience, or Bachelor’s degree in related technical field.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining hardware and software solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting ability of current age end-user hardware and related peripherals.
- Experience working with Microsoft solutions:
- Active Directory
- Windows Deployment Services
- Experience working with enterprise telephony systems preferred.
- Experience with virtualization and server-based computing platforms preferred.
- Ability to research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Passion for helping people and consistently delivering high quality customer service.
- On-call availability required.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.