ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pick incoming web orders and warehouse pick up orders
- Pack and ship orders according to supervisor’s guidelines
- Maintain accurate inventory through regular cycle counting
- Assist receiving department with put away of new items
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Assist with any projects, or assist in other departments as instructed by supervisor
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and report all safety concerns immediately to supervisor
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Wear closed toe shoes at all times in warehouse
- Be able to lift 25 lbs above your head without assistance
- Stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of cycling products
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple task with minimal supervision.
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and sit for extended periods of time.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This description is intended to provide only the basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, ability and working conditions may change as needs evolve.