QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Field of Study: Education, Youth Development, Social Behavior Science or related field,
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in teaching, training or facilitation and/or working with youth,
- Knowledge of the Love Notes – SRA EBP curriculum a plus.
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point),
- Video Conferencing,
- Highly organized with the ability to support multiple requirements and requests simultaneously while meeting deadlines,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills,
- Experience working with youth, preferably, in a classroom setting,
- Vehicle or reliable transportation, preferred,
- Ability to pass background and drug screening,
- Must pass child protective clearances for the District of Columbia and Maryland,
- Must pass physical and TB Test.
JUST SOME OF THE AMAZING PERKS THAT COULD BE AVAILABLE!!
- Fun, Friendly Work Environment
- Flexible Work Schedule with Teleworking Available
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Reimbursable Expenses
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.