QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Field of Study: Education, Youth Development, Social Behavior Science or related field,
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in community development, outreach and communications and/or working with youth,
- Knowledge of the DC metro community programs a plus.
SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point),
- Video Conferencing,
- Microsoft Applications (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point),
- Highly organized with the ability to support multiple requirements and requests simultaneously while meeting deadlines,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- Reliable transportation with valid insurance,
- Ability to pass background and drug screening,
- Must pass child protective clearances for the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia,
- Physical and TB Test.
JUST SOME OF THE AMAZING BENEFITS OFFERED
- Fun, Friendly Work Environment
- Flexible Work Schedule with Teleworking Available
- Paid Training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement and Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued Time Off
- And more...
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.