Basic Fun! is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of some of the worlds best known and loved toys including Tonka, Care Bears, Lite Brite, Lincoln Logs, Knex, Playhut and Cutetitos. Our products are sold by leading retailers and distributors throughout the US and over 60 countries around the world. Basic Fun! has an omni-channel go-to-market strategy with a strong presence on-line, in store and in family entertainment venues. Our iconic brands and broad product portfolio span generations and help create unforgettable memories.
In collaboration with the Manager of Licensing, this position handles the coordination of all licensing approvals as well as sample requests for Sales, Marketing, SAS, Licensor, Social Media, and other special requests.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to manage the product submission and approvals process with a diverse portfolio of licensors.
- Manage the Licensors approval systems & software.
- Serves as Point Person for all sample requests by communicating and coordinating with requestor, Creative Services, Warehouse, as well as Product Development and Hong Kong, as needed.
- Responsible for Licensor production samples as per contract
- Tracks and maintains sample room inventory and restocks as necessary.
- Receives and distributes SAS samples from Hong Kong and distributes accordingly.
- Coordinates all samples needed for tradeshow presentations.
- Packs and labels all outbound samples.