Who You Are
- 5+ years of Human Resources generalist and talent acquisition experience, preferably with exempt and non-exempt employee populations.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- Consultative style and approach with the ability to develop credible relationships with local leadership.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters, utilizing sound judgement in a complex environment.
- Experience working effectively with multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Spanish Fluency preferred.
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is an indoor farming company and a fresh food brand on a mission to transform the way we approach our food system, putting people and the planet at the forefront. Gotham Greens produces and delivers long-lasting and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings, dips, and cooking sauces all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
A Certified B Corporation™, Gotham Greens sustainably grows high-quality produce using up to 95% less water and 97% less land than conventional farming through its national network of climate-controlled, high-tech greenhouses across America, including locations in New York, Illinois, Rhode Island, Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, and California.
Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America. For more information, visit gothamgreens.com.