Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of a BA degree and relevant industry certifications
- 2-5+ years of progressive regulatory compliance and oversight experience
- Direct experience in government managed or regulated healthcare (Medicaid / Medicare)
- Experience in compiling, coordinating, analyzing, and organizing regulatory requirement data
- Experience with compliance audits and assessments
- Heavy writing / composition experience
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong to expert computer skills – specifically, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Effective oral and written communication skills at all organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, and close-range vision most of the time.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.