Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare Compliance related certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive regulatory compliance and oversight experience.
- Direct experience with Medicaid or Medicare programs, including experience with internal and regulatory audits.
- Recent and direct experience with DMHC Compliance/Audits preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Versed in HIPAA and other federal and state laws that pertain to managed care.
- Knowledge of dental benefits is a plus.
- Ability to effectively delegate daily workload and constantly reassess staff priorities based on business needs.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to interact effectively across all organizational levels, and in a fast-paced environment.
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.