Starting Pay $63,960/ $30.75 Hr.
(Salary Range: $63,960 - $93,042)
The Paradise Valley Police Department is Currently Conducting Recruitment to Hire Certified Lateral Police Officers!
If you value a work environment that prides itself in top quality customer service, a career with the Town of Paradise Valley Police Department is just what you may be looking for. Paradise Valley, Arizona is situated in the heart of the Metro Phoenix area between Phoenix and Scottsdale and encompasses 16 square miles.
The Paradise Valley Police Department delivers police service with an emphasis on partnership and problem-solving with the community
The Paradise Valley Police Department is currently accepting applications from experienced "Certified Law Enforcement Officers" with the following minimum qualifications: US citizen; high school graduate or GED; must have at least 3+ years of prior full-time law enforcement experience; ability to obtain an Arizona driver’s license; ability to perform the full range of police related duties; physically fit and able to meet AZPOST certification criteria.
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS
Once a sufficient number of applicants are received, Written & Physical Aptitude Testing will be conducted. In order to be considered, candidates must fully complete and submit all required documents for the application packet. Applicant instructions and required applicant packet forms may be obtained on our website at http://paradisevalleyaz.gov/170/Employment-Information or at the PV Police Department located at 6433 E. Lincoln Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253. Application packets must be completed in full and mailed (Attention: Application Packet) or hand delivered- Please do not email any documents.
Questions may be directed by phone or e-mail to:
Public Safety Systems Analyst
Office: (480) 348-3597
- Pay: $63,960 starting pay (plus special assignment pay of 2.5% - 5% where applicable)
- Uniform allowance: $1800 upon hire/ $1300 per fiscal year. Ballistic vest provided every 5 years
- Off duty jobs @ $45.00/hour
- Permanent shifts: 2 – 12 hour days and 2 – 8 hour days – Three consecutive days off per week
- 10 paid holidays plus 2 personal days per year
- Accrue 40 hours comp-time
- Full health, dental and life insurance; subsidized dependent coverage available
- 80 hours vacation first year, up to 160 hours after 10 years of service.
- 96 hours of sick leave per year.
- Town contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and 457 Deferred Compensation Plan