- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCPC or RN with mental health counseling and case management experience;
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker must hold dual licenses in the District of Columbia and Maryland, if not, be willing to obtain licensure in either state not licensed;
- LCPC must have completed an accredited program with certificate and licensure in Maryland and/or Virginia and willing to obtain licensure in the District of Columbia;
- RN must be licensed in Maryland and/or Virginia and willing to obtain licensure in the District of Columbia.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of relevant experience working with vulnerable or migrant populations.
- Skilled in providing individual, family and group therapy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including good communication skills, “active” listening skills, and attitude.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Proficient in use of data collection, electronic medical record database, Microsoft Office products & Google tools.
- Maintain patient, team member and employer confidentiality; compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- All applicants are subject to satisfactory completion of urinalysis, physical, and Federal/State background investigations and clearances.
- Must be eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A personal vehicle or access to a vehicle is required.
- Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken language), IS A MUST.
JUST SOME OF THE AMAZING BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Fun, Friendly Work Environment
- Flexible Work Schedule with Teleworking Available
- Paid Training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement and Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued Time Off
- Two (2) Floating Holidays Yearly
- Reimbursable Expenses
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, or military service.