SUMMARY: Responsible for on boarding, implementing, and executing on product and service projects that relate to ensuring business continuity, process improvement and the expansion of Consumer Lending.
This individual will provide internal customers and coworkers with the software-specific technical support and process/workflow assistance, including explaining features of the LOS and answering questions about functionality and procedures. Additionally, they will apply basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions, and escalate complex problems when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Manage Consumer Lending projects from conceptualization to implementation, provide updates and create visual project timelines, and assist with process improvement.
- Assist in bank wide projects that affect Consumer Lending.
- Participate in Operational Overside Committee and provide updates to SVP, Consumer Lending.
- Meet/work with Vendor Representatives to develop working plans to implement or improve current and/or new systems.
- Coordinate project team efforts to build project plans, listing the required resources, tasks, and dependencies to meet the committed deliverables for a project.
- Assist in vendor selection activities, including development of requirements, comparison of alternate solutions, project scope and cost/benefit analysis.
- Document LoanStar, ACTion, and LoansPQ end-user processes and procedures, and report findings SVP, Consumer Lending.
- Update, draft, and maintain job aids, procedure documents, workflow charts, and other documentation as per policies and procedures established by SVP, Consumer Lending and other managers.
- Perform and coordinate system and end-user testing.
- Assist in end-user training.
- Respond to helpdesk requests; assist internal customer and coworkers and provide a high level of customer service and appropriate sense of urgency.
- Escalate complex issues to other team members and/or submit support cases to vendors other department managers and SVP, Consumer Lending.
- Ability to pick up on trending issues and make suggestions for a better process.
- Prioritize the impact individual issues may have on day to day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.