At Keshet, our strength is the care and dedication with which we deliver high-quality products and support to those we serve. To help us continue our growth, we’re seeking an experienced manager of operations to join our highly skilled team. As an ideal candidate, you have proven management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. You’ll work closely with directors to strategize and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of success at Keshet.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Management or related field required
- Three+ years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to use all Microsoft Office programs, including Excel
- Effective oral and written communication including summary reports
- New hires need to be fully vaccinated and up to date on their COVID-19 vaccination or provide documentation for an ADA or religious exemption and participate in weekly COVID testing.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge and proven ability to manage operations, customer service, and production.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial data as needed to set goals.
- Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior
- Embrace a culture of collaboration and teamwork
- Respect diverse cultures and provides culturally appropriate, competent and individualized support according to each individual’s age, race, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs and culture.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
From its core programs for children and adults with intellectual challenges in the Chicago area, to its international consulting work, Keshet serves over 1,000 individuals with disabilities and touches the lives of many more family members, peers, supporters, and other stakeholders around the globe. Keshet’s local leadership, comprised of nearly 100 lay leaders from all walks of life, provide the inspiration, direction, and funding required to fulfill the organization’s mission: to do whatever is necessary to allow individuals with disabilities to achieve their potential.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Comprehensive benefits package included with salary for benefits eligible employees.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be assigned at any time.
Keshet is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.