Summary of Position: The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for ensuring accurate inventory and administering inventory accounting processes
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains integrity of the physical inventory by location.
- Analyzes and monitors the financial and operational impact of inventory adjustments.
- Establishes and manages cycle count programs to maintain inventory balance.
- Researches transaction history to determine the source of inventory variances and order filling errors.
- Researches potential quantity variances as identified by accounts payable.
- Generates active locations for new items.
- Recommends merchandise movement based on velocity report.
- Executes inventory transfers and reassigns active locations resulting from slot analysis.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies.
- Supports compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Ensures proper classification and storage of inventory.
- Effectively queries inventory and all order-related transaction history.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Distribution Center associates.
- Responsible for motivating and managing the activities of the Inventory Control associates.
- Responsible for the selection, training and performance management of the Inventory Control associates.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for associates in the warehouse; tracks attendance, coaches and leads associates with a view to employee growth and development, monitors performance, and manages overtime and other compensation changes.
- Directs warehouse activities to ensure efficient and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing inventory.
- Maintains process management, productivity measures, and quality controls.
- Reviews, tracks and analyzes critical success measures and compares the results with the targets on a regular basis. Develops and plans for improvement in areas such as order filling errors, late deliveries and overall service levels. Evaluates associates’ performance in achieving standards.
- Enforces compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety roles and government regulations.
- Studies current and future needs of the company as it relates to the management of receiving, stocking, inventory, returns, shipping, and order filling; develops and recommends improvements to current warehouse practices to promote efficiency, accuracy, faster service and lower costs.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple high priority projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to use independent judgement, discretion, and critical thinking.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Strong computer skills including being able to create and maintain spreadsheets.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years of experience as an inventory supervisor
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel as well as ERP systems
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.