The Saban Community Clinic was founded on the principle that healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Our clinics provide Whole Person Care to everyone regardless of income or immigration status. This includes medical, behavioral health and dental care.
For over 50 years, we have been redefining community health through a systemic approach that creates a lasting impact on individual lives and creates healthier communities.
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting doctors in dental procedures, post-op instructions, patient education and record keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and maintain patient flow, including patient admission and dismissal to assure efficient delivery of services.
- Prepare all necessary trays, instruments, bur block, and endo files for dental procedures.
- Able to utilize Dentrix, practice management software, and electronic dental records.
- Take digital radiographs and organize them electronically.
- Assist dentist during dental procedure in an efficient and professional manner.
- Give written and oral post-op instructions and oral hygiene education to patients in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure that appropriate infection control guidelines are followed when cleaning/sterilizing instruments.
- Fluency in spoken Spanish with the ability to translate preferred.
- Certification from accredited Dental Assistant program
Perks and Benefits:
- Chiropractor/Acupuncture Care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off
Come be a part of our team and make a difference in our patients' lives!