SiteLock Needs a Customer Marketing Manager!
SiteLock is the Global Leader in website security and is the only web security solution to offer complete, automated cloud-based website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future attacks, accelerate website performance, and meet PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT good), that’s why we need talented people to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
The Customer Marketing Manager will lead the design, execution, and management of engaging marketing campaigns that will help build stronger customer relationships, engage and motivate customer advocates, identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increase loyalty and retention. The Customer Marketing Manager will play a key role in SiteLock’s digital acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts, and will have a direct impact on SiteLock’s growth and revenue goals.
- Develop and execute best-in-class strategic customer marketing communications
- Develop insights on SiteLock customers with the Sales team to identify segments most likely to benefit from our products and services
- Create value-based messaging for email campaigns and in-product messaging to drive pipeline for the sales team
- Partner with the sales and customer success teams to determine appropriate usage-based triggers and corresponding messaging
- Provide enablement for Digital Sales Reps, as well as Vertical Account Executives. Help sales reps bring the SiteLock story to life for our customers
- Monitor the customer experience through the upgrade process and advocate for program refinements if needed to improve the customer experience
- Track performance against monthly pipeline targets and recommend additional campaigns or programs if needed to address pipeline gaps
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of email campaigns including planning, copywriting, launching, evaluating and reporting with an ability to provide recommendations to optimize future campaigns
- Map the customer journey and manage customer communications as needed through multiple channels
What Are We Looking For?
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B marketing or customer marketing role; technology or software/SaaS industry is preferred
- 1+ years of success in a customer marketing specific role
- Ability to lead and execute effective cross-channel programs (digital, email, content, etc.)
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills with a focus on tactical, practical execution, and driving results
- Passion for driving customer engagement
- Attention to detail
- Analytical: driven to make decisions from data
- Experience with email automation platforms and tools a plus
- Clear, concise and professional written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to work on projects with rapidly involving dynamics and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs while generating results
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits package and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee-only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.