Aprio Cloud has an exciting career opportunity to join our dynamic team. Aprio Cloud State and Local Tax (SALT) team provides state and local indirect tax consulting and compliance services to our client base in the SaaS, E-commerce, and Professional Services verticals. As the Tax Coordinator for the SALT team, you will be the primary point of contact for all SALT team operations.
Why Aprio Cloud?
Aprio Cloud offers a fun, fast-paced, and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your tax, project management, analytics, and advisory experience to service a dynamic mix of both domestic and international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest accounting technologies. One of the many benefits of working with Aprio Cloud is you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi. Our strength and success lies in our flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with real-time business insights and personalized advice. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to our wide array of clients.
Work with Aprio, a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 700 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina, Nashville, New York, Birmingham, Alabama, and our fully remote Cloud team. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 31 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Preparing transaction tax returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings
- Researching transaction tax issues
- Interpreting and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation
- Responsible for business registrations in various states based on local tax requirements
- Preparing for, and assisting with, transaction tax audits
- Providing guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations
- Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts
- Developing and implementing process improvements