Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts – Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 50+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of every client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek, and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We believe collaboration is key to driving outcomes, and our open office environment contributes to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours work to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
- Develop a solid project management process for delivering world-class digital content on time and on budget
- Manage development of in-house and/or external production team
- Ensure the integrity of the online systems and information through implementation and maintenance of established system management practices, processes and controls
- Coordinate and monitor the production of all online content and assets, diving into development & content management as needed
- Develop timelines, schedules and processes for streamlining the production of digital content
- Direct and collaborate with both in-house and external online content and design partners
- Support internal clients, including marketing, sales, and senior management