Administrative Assistant - Front Desk
Manhattan Lower & Middle Schools
The Windward School is actively recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for the front desk for Manhattan Lower & Middle Schools. This is a 12 month position which will provide support for both divisions, welcome all entrants to the building and be a resource to faculty & staff.
Qualified candidates should not only have the experience and expertise listed but also should:
Duties and responsibilities to include the following:
- Provide administrative support between the hours 8:30AM - 4:30PM.
- Answer and direct incoming calls from main switchboard.
- Run and review daily Magnus reporting. Contact faculty and staff that are in violation.
- Review and respond to Manhattan Lower School emails and staff inquiries.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating student arrival and dismissal process for Manhattan Lower School.
- Provide front desk coverage(attendance, dismissal and emails for MLS and MMS).
- Support Lower School Progress Report process by compiling information and distributing them via email.
- Assist with mass mailings which includes obtaining printed materials, stuffing envelopes, obtaining postage, etc.
- Assist with the Yellow and Release Forms process.
- Enter and update students family information in Blackbaud and Veracross.
- Print, laminate and distribute Dismissal Placards.
- Track and distribute student Metrocards.
- Identify and contact families of students with undocumented absences.
- Disseminate general Windward information to faculty/staff when required (i.e. posting of HR communications, distribute and track faculty/staff gifts, etc)
- Any other additional duties as needed by the Head of Manhattan Lower & Middle Schools.