Responsible for processing various transactions in either a lobby or drive-through setting. This position is a front-line customer service employee who provides accurate cash handling and positive client relations while performing a variety of service functions, including cashing checks; processing savings, checking, and loan transactions and balancing each days transactions.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for greeting clients and promoting a welcoming and customer-focused environment. Must be able to create a connection and develop rapport with clients to understand their needs and provide outstanding, personalized service.
2. Represents the Bank and oneself in a positive, courteous, and friendly manner. Always maintains professional appearance and behavior.
3. Assists clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, researches to identify and resolve problems and escalates to manager as appropriate.
4. Provides accurate cash handling and positive client relations while performing a variety of service functions, including cashing checks; processing deposits and withdrawals on savings and checking accounts; processing loan transactions; preparing change o
5. Thoroughly explains product and account features, statements, and service charges in a manner that the client can easily understand.
6. Accurately processes transactions while working within defined limits of authority. Maintains accurate cash and coin supply in drawer, keeping currency and coin in a neat and orderly arrangement.
7. Responding to customer inquiries and concerns; researching and identifying solutions
8. Responsible for accuracy in balancing each days transactions and verifying cash. Balances drawer and coin vault within defined accuracy standards.
9. While providing a superior level of service, identifies client needs and generates new business through referrals and suggestions of Bank products and services that would benefit each client.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.