Summary: SEO – Marketing Manager owns and brings a data-driven, analytical approach to SEO, Organic Growth and Lead Generation, optimizing results and increasing efficiency.
The SEO – Marketing Manager is an integral part of the new SiteLock Sales and Marketing team and is responsible for growing and managing the SiteLock organic efforts and a positive ROI.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Review and analyze SiteLock online content for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Prepare detailed strategy for growth and ensure execution
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling website, landing pages and other content with effective keywords
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Develop and execute on link building strategies
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and new areas for growth
- Keep updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Consistently exceed SEO and organic growth goals
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Minimum three years prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge and proven results with search engine optimization practices
- Expert in website optimization tools
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Expert in Google analytics
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage priorities
- BA/BS from a four-year university required; MBA preferred
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO, and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Snacks. Hungry? Swing by our break room and browse our snack selection.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.