Administrative Assistant - Front Desk
Westchester Lower School
The Windward School is actively recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for the front desk at the Westchester Lower School. This is a 12 month position which will provide administrative support for the campus head, welcome all entrants to the building and be a resource to faculty & staff.
Qualified candidates should not only have the experience and expertise listed but also should:
Duties and responsibilities to include the following:
- Greets, provides information and directs all visitors to appropriate locations ensuring that any health questionnaires are completed, manages the Raptor system and inform Head of WLS of any concerns
- Answers all incoming calls to the front desk with a helpful and pleasant demeanor, answering questions and directing/forwarding calls when appropriate
- Assists in organizing and coordinating student arrival and dismissal process
- Responsible for managing student attendance including contact with Windward families with regard to undocumented absences
- Frequent contact with Windward families to ensure all necessary paperwork is submitted
- Distributes mail and supports mailings which may include infrequent travel to the local post office
- Responsible for the maintenance and organization of the WLS Sharepoint page including uploading documents, creating folders, granting access, etc.
- Provides administrative support when needed with regard to Microsoft Teams for remote instruction needs
- Manages all RSVPs and maintains spreadsheets for events
- Maintains an organized and inviting faculty lounge including supply orders (milk, coffee), posting any school related information, flyers, etc.
- Provide administrative support for the progress report process
- Provides administrative support for day to day operations as needed including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, event support, email correspondence
- Cross training with all WLS administrative support and providing coverage as needed
- All support staff are required to assist the administration as needed with daily operations
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Head of WLS