EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and strong analytical skills and demonstrated credit analysis proficiency including analysis of applicant financials, tax returns, income verification, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of Analyst experience in a financial institution. Strong knowledge of auto, marine, personal, lines of credit, and fixture/home improvement loans.
- Advanced knowledge of all applicable Regulations that pertain to this position is required.
- Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering policies. Knowledge of the Military Lending Act, Reg. B, Reg. Z and general Analyst procedures and related regulations.
- Must possess a valid Washington State driver’s license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products, be able to type 45+ WPM, and possess 10-key/computer experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will primarily operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.
- On occasion, office hours will flex to meet increased demand.