We are looking for our next elite team member for the NOC Engineer role is that you? Are you a problem solver with and passion for configuration, management, and automation? How about great communication abilities and, most importantly, are you ready to be part of a winning team? We passionately believe in the support of our clients and strive to deliver best in class service for every client every day. If this sounds like you, lets talk.
Youll work from the comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA as well as your own home and will be responsible for being a direct representative of our managed services team. You will be primarily responsible for our RMM tool and managing our managed services. Our goal is to assist our customers by achieving their business technology goals through engineering excellence and professionalism.
- Always ensure our RMM tool is configured according to best practices
- Configure and maintain alerts on critical client hardware and software
- Configure alerting and regular audits for patch management for client servers and workstations Configure alerting and regular audits for firmware updates on client hardware
- Configure antivirus packages and their automatic deployment, updates, etc.
- Monitor and respond to critical alerts on client hardware and backup solutions
- Create PowerShell and RMM scripts for automating deployment, update, and remediation tasks
- Set up and monitor various alerting and reporting for client hardware and software
- NOC Engineer will be involved in client onboarding, ensuring all devices are accounted for and all managed service offerings are in place and functioning as expected
- NOC Engineer must assist in maintaining customer network documentation
- Alert Service Coordinator and Triage Engineer as appropriate for escalation, emergency service and business opportunities
- Install backup and DR appliances as required
- Follow company procedures for documenting time and service
- Participate in meetings and train service team
- Assist team members with support issues that require escalation as directed by the Triage Engineer or Service Manager, communicating to clients as needed
- Always maintain positive client relations, reporting any potential client dissatisfaction to the Service Manager
- Evaluate client needs and develop content that supports business processes around scripting, monitoring, reporting, and patch management
- Audit and implement best practice solutions
- Communicate with associated vendors for support and assistance
About Us Why Us:
ImagEze is a growing and successful Technology Services Company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern PA area since 2006. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day IT needs AND taking care of our employees; X-Box breaks, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isnt just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be apart of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus?
As part of our Team youll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions