The Customer Success – Retention Specialist is an integral part of the new SiteLock Sales and Marketing Team and is responsible for delivering a world-class experience ensuring our customers stay with us long-term.
The Customer Success – Retention Specialist will have direct interaction with SiteLock customers and responsible for ensuring a positive, productive customer experience with a focus on retainment.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Build relationships with customers who have questions and concerns around their products and services with the goal of keeping them long-term
- Proven ability to diffuse an escalated customer situation and bring the customer issue to closure
- Take ownership of all customer concerns and proactively follow through to resolution
- Ensure all customers’ concerns are investigated and resolved with minimal escalation
- Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers’ concerns using SiteLock best practices
- Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents SiteLock in a positive light at all times
- Prevents customer cancels and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer to create a positive customer experience every time
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email/chat. Responds and replies to every customer email/ticket the same day
- Identifies trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms
- Ensures that all communications are in the CRM so subsequent issues have complete information
- Foster a positive, success-oriented culture with a focus on customer delight
Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of retention experience
- Knowledge of effective negotiation techniques used to quickly resolve escalated customer issues
- Demonstrate the ability to diffuse situations, utilize effective negotiation skills, and bring the customer issue to closure
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, willing to take initiative, be accountable, and able to effectively handle multiple task simultaneously
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Anything else? Absolutely.
As the cybersecurity industry continues to experience exponential growth, our talented team is committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity through new technology partnerships and innovative solutions that will help anyone with a digital presence to thrive online. Not to mention, we’ve received many local awards recognizing our people and “best of cool” culture. In addition to our relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, SiteLock offers a competitive benefits packages and plenty of perks to keep our employees happy and motivated.
So, What About the Perks? Perks Matter.
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings.
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company.
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.