- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of fundraising experience
- Solid background and demonstrated competence in fund development, specials events and donor solicitation and cultivation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and donor databases, preferably DonorPerfect
- Experience with special events including but not limited to galas, banquets and 3rd party events.
- Working knowledge of the Chicago philanthropic landscape
- A passion for Keshet’s mission
- Positive energy and a strong work ethic
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any given time while paying keen attention to detail
- Strong writing and presentation skills; ability to communicate to diverse audiences while tailoring messages to each audience
- New hires need to be fully vaccinated and up to date on their COVID-19 vaccination or provide documentation for an ADA or religious exemption and participate in weekly COVID testing.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Comprehensive benefits package included with salary for benefits eligible employees.
Keshet is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.