Qualifications & Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years of customer service experience is highly preferred
- 1+ years of experience working in a food service or kitchen environment is highly preferred
- Food handlers card is required
- Staying awake during overnight hours (if assigned to that shift) is required.
- Customer Services experience is highly preferred
- Previous janitorial experience is preferred
All regular fulltime employees, you are eligible to participate in our generous benefits package:
- Medical / Vision with generous dependent coverage
- Dental - 100% company paid
- Long Term Disability – 100% company paid
- Basic Life Plan – 100% company paid
- Voluntary Products (Aflac and Guardian)
- EAP and 24/7 Virtual Mental Health – 100% company paid
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (prorated based on hire date)
- 11 paid holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Personal Day and Birthday holiday
- Retirement benefits w/ company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk or sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment. Occasionally balance, twist, stoop, kneel, pushing, pulling, grasps and reach with hands/arms. Frequently wears latex gloves and handles chemicals. Occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and walks uses stairways to climb to multiple floors within the facility. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Statement of Faith
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
To see every homeless neighbor - beloved, redeemed, restored
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and must be able to pass a five -panel drug screen including THC.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and must be able to pass a 5-panel drug screen including THC.