Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles, such as CATAN, Arkham Horror, and Spot It, among many others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overaching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position
This role will primarily be responsible for supporting Asmodee North America’s business by performing analysis related to customer and product profitability.
- Financial modeling related to customer profitability, specific analysis on “deal buy” transactions related to specific purchases, and other ad hoc support for the Distribution team.
- Analysis & modeling related to liquidation sales, as well as potential new products
- Compile and oversee cost and revenue data for preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Support monthly reporting process by identifying variance drivers and working with department heads to determine impacts on full year operating budget.
- Act as a resource to department heads regarding all accounting issues, reporting and analysis.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with department heads to review prior month’s results and allow for forecasting of any future spending that will result in a significant departure from the budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Ability to ask questions clearly and confidently.
- Willingness to voice concerns and suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to work with a team, and independently.
- Advanced Excel skills in addition to experience in PowerPoint and Word.
- Comfort in learning new ERP processes.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity and fairness.