Love what you do and the people you are doing it for! Come join us as a Transportation Supervisor for North San Diego County’s premier wedding venues!
See it here: Trademark Venues
What does Trademark offer?
The usual such as competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including Leadership, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with seven venues across the local area, Trademark Venues, LLC offers plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with an expanding company eager to reward top performers.
About This Role
The Transportation Supervisor is responsible for managing the company-owned fleet vehicles and all transportation specialists and drivers. Duties include, but are not limited to, hiring and scheduling all drivers, managing and scheduling all vehicle maintenance and repairs, deploying optimum efficiency in driving routes and timing, and ensuring compliance with all driving and safety regulations. Additionally, the individual in this role will collaborate with internal partners to drive operational efficiency and savings. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, and passion for the work, the people, and the clients are key to achieving success in this role
Responsibilities May Include:
- Route and schedule drivers for maximum efficiency
- Manage vendors of fleet services
- Assist in creating and implement fleet health and safety procedures in line with all regulatory requirements
- Ensure the appropriate operation and maintenance of fleet vehicles
- Assist with facilitating the effective transfer and control of inventory and other items between venues
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to leadership as requested
- Provide development and direction to all transportation staff
- Manage the performance and behaviors of all transportation staff
- Partner with leaders throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experiences
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of fleet or vehicle management or substantially similar internal company experience required
- 1 year of leadership required
- Passion for Exceeding Expectations
- Collaboration with Clients and Colleagues
- Ethics without Compromise
About Trademark Venues:
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2000, Trademark Venues has grown to seven wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people and contribute to programs supporting our communities.