$15.00/hr Monday - Friday
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team-oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Northern Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
Assist in the repacking and replenishing of all damaged goods. Assist in the Delivery route unloading process, proper storage and rotation of move beer. Assist with other warehouse duties as needed.
- Repack all damaged product as it arrives at Warehouse. Make sure all products are in code and within acceptable standards to be repacked (clean, no torn labels, not dented or broken). Keep a clean and organized work station at all times.
- Assist with Delivery route unloading process, make sure all dunnage is in designated area and that all beer is warehoused in the correct location and in rotation.
- Assist with breakdown, organizing and cleaning of broken product.
- Help with collection of breakage from designated areas.
- Emptying of trash and cleaning crates that house the broken product.
- Destruction of out of code beer to comply with company standards.
- Return all repacked products to their correct location within the Warehouse, and all products are in rotation.
- Participate as a team member with special warehouse assignments
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Required to repack a minimum of six cases per hour.
Warehouse Repack Associate, Northern Colorado
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, Accident & Critical Illness Supplemental insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, sick pay, etc.
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN HIGH COUNTRY BEVERAGE, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.