$15 per hour / 8-10 hours a week
Ideally Mondays and Thursday
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCB’s goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. HCB is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in Colorado, with top selling brands like, Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness and Corona.
A Sales Support person is designed to stock and merchandise grocery store shelves. Fill shelves and displays to capacity with available back stock with all HCB brands. Strive to ensure out-of-stocks are kept to a bare minimum and overall quality assurance of HCB products while working at retail.
- Manage account inventories of HCB products.
- Keep back stock area clean and organized.
- Work all back stock, to ensure shelves are filled completely will all HCB brands.
- Displays must be filled, rotated, organized, priced, and shop-able.
- All High Country Beverage products must be rotated and shop-able on the shelves.
- Report any out of stocks to area sales manager.
- Discard all trash in proper recycling bins.
- Complete weekly stocking forms and return to area sales manager
- Understand and comply with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB Suppliers. While stocking and merchandising, will maintain and monitor product quality and freshness of all HCB products in Grocery stores.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Understands and complies with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
All Sales positions at HCB are considered leaders in the HCB organization. As such, position will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal” from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
Sales Support - Delta
Part-Time, 10 hours per week. Mondays and Thursdays
Benefits including: 2 days of vacation after 30 days, 1 week after 1 year; 401(k) eligibility after 6 months
Discounts on Beer, Wine & Spirits