- Housing Stabilization Case Manager position requires a High School Diploma.
- Experience with single adults and mothers who have experienced long-term homelessness/with the target population served, and knowledge of housing resources in the community.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours to meet the needs of the participants.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recovery philosophy and recovery oriented behavioral health services, or willingness to learn recovery principles.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Ability to de-escalate and mediate client situations.
- Able to work independently with participants in their home rooms.
- Promote and support involvement in the organization’s commitment to undoing racism and reducing disparities.
- Ensure programming is culturally responsive utilizing best practices.
WAGES: $19.45 -$24.31 per hour, DOQ
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest or online application and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at www.avivomn.org If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Avivo serves an average of 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. For more information, visit avivomn.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics