EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business management related field and at least seven (7) years’ experience in consumer lending or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations. Extensive knowledge of general consumer loan related regulations including but not limited to: Military Lending Act, Reg. B, Reg Z, and FCRA.
- Experience with both direct (branch) and indirect lending. Experience with subordinations, reaffirmations, UCC filings, and loan disbursements.
- In-depth knowledge of Bank policies, procedures, and related loan programs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and other Database software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will operate in a general office environment, using office equipment such as a phone and a computer. The employee must be able to bend and squat occasionally when accessing storage.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate as compared to a private office with light foot traffic and office equipment. The employee must be able and willing and able to interact frequently with the general public.