We have musicians, yogi’s, bikers, skiers and snowboarders, Disney fanatics (a lot, actually), cycling lovers, makers and designers, gamers, and likely a few chefs that could give your favorite restaurants a run for their money. We have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, neighbors, friends, and… you get the point. We believe that bringing your whole self to work fosters creativity and productivity and that you are a trustworthy professional.
We understand the delicate balance between work and life. And while some say that work-life balance doesn’t exist..... well, they haven’t worked with us:
- 100% remote
- 3pm Fridays year-round
- Unlimited PTO after your first year
- Sabbaticals based on years of service
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays plus additional Bonus Days off & Quiet Days with no meetings
- 3 paid volunteer days per year
- & there’s more!
Cella also provides life enhancing benefits such as:
- Employer paid contributions to health benefit packages including: medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly home office and cell phone reimbursement
- Laptop & accessories
- Corporate Donation Match- $100 per employee per year
Sales Enablement Lead
At Cella, we strive to deliver a memorable service experience with every touchpoint and have been recognized for multiple consecutive years by making our customers promoters of our business. As the Sales Enablement Lead you will serve as a key player for Digital Marketing programs at Cella. Acting as a key liaison between Marketing and Sales Teams -- this role serves multiple business units by implementing best-in-class platforms and data-driven workflows to improve performance and overall marketing impact, as well as partner with internal teams to drive sales.
Who WE are:
We are passionate about helping people build meaningful careers and partnering with organizations to help them win. Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
We’re the only creative staffing firm to win the Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for 10 years running.
We are teams built of thought leaders, collaborators, creators, and innovators. We work hard. We have fun. And, we do it all together. We are a community of people working together towards common goals and dreams- we celebrate our successes: our WINS, both big and small, and we unite under pressure to make the magic happen.
Who YOU are:
You are data-oriented, analytical thinker with a track record of successful history insights. Spearheading Digital Marketing workflows and sales. You are comfortable partnering with subject matter experts, sales teams , marketing teams and the Executive Board to solve problems and share creative marketing opportunities to help drive sales.
You are solutions-oriented and results-focused. You are comfortable relying on your team as they are reliant upon you. You are an enthusiastic learner, critical thinker, highly organized, and a subject matter expert in HubSpot.
- Oversee Digital Marketing workflows for Marketing and Sales. Create positive outcomes utilizing HubSpot’s workflow tools by identifying the most valued leads and designing intelligent workflows to enhance Marketing programs and assist Sales efforts.
- Partner with Sales team members to design sales sequences.
- Manage CRM database of Contacts, as well as curate database for most qualified prospects.
- Execute weekly hygiene activities, including syncing Marketing opt-outs with Randstad’s systems.
- Source and import sales contact leads through 3rd party sites such as LinkedIn and ZoomInfo.
- Leverage HubSpot’s Lists, Templates, and Playbooks to build promotions that result in high engagement.
- Integrate with other 3rd party Digital Marketing platforms such as Social Media, Event Marketing platforms, Content Management Systems, and Interactive (Low-Code/No-Code) software
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop appropriate personas to ensure optimal segmentation.
- Leverage a "test, measure, and refine" approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of targeted marketing on conversion and revenue
- Maintain a sharp eye on data, analytics and content performance to impact campaign strategies
- Provide reporting and analytics insights for Marketing and Sales Teams and play a vital role in recommending best practices and improved processes.
- Execute Sales Account Strategy activities such as quarterly administration of Target Accounts, lead assignment workflows and monthly data administration
- Coordinate Quarterly Account Strategy meetings
- Process Market Intelligence requests (EMSi)
You are just as passionate about what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you
What WE expect:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a relevant field required.
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot supporting Sales and Marketing teams.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver. Comfortable working collaboratively with Sales and Marketing teams and managing multiple projects.
- Analytical thinker who can assess current states, understand optimal improvements, and recommend processes and solutions to meet goals.
What YOU can expect:
- High level of visibility with senior leadership and the executive team.
- Top grading to ensure career advancement.
- Perks: Full health benefits (30 days from your start), Unlimited paid time off (PTO), 100% remote, sabbatical and wellness programs, virtual happy hours, 3pm Fridays, and much more!
- A fun and collaborative virtual and in-office environment.
Most importantly, you embody our values of Service Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passionate Performance, and Employee Centricity. You are just as committed to what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's okay, please apply if Cella seems like the right values-fit for you.
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Referrals are always welcome!!! Thank you for your thoughtful consideration!